PENROBARK

PENROBARK
<3
MXRENE TAN
MADELINE TAN
GRACE ANG
LING SHUYI
JOAX WONG
ERIC TAN AIK
ALICIA TAN
LOKE YONGLUM
JAMIE YIN
WONG SHUJING
LAI JUEYUN
GERMAINE LEE

theEXITS

Penquin
Robot
Shark

theYESTERDAYS

May 2011 June 2011

theFOOTPRINTS

I AM TH BOSS AND ONLY I TALK .

thankYOUs

Designer: musicazoid_
Brushes: Photoshop
Image: threadless

theHAPPENINGS


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ooooooh . I almost forgot my new blog is PENROBARK . I cant find it at first :O
Hahahahahah .
Anyways, council level meetinq today was quite fail t me la .
In fact , verehhhh fail ._.
WTF .
Theme is smth t do w/ music like , wtf .
I was pure silence can .
Not like idw share riqht .
Is I dont even have any effinq damn idea k.
And i seriously have no ideaa la .
I just kept thinking, "omq wtf when is this thing qonna end. stop lookinq at me, i can only say that music doesnt interest me wtf. and i dun qive a damn bout what music you want la. i dun even noe eth you tokinq bout half th time."
Totally offf.
I bet i will b labelled slacker forever.
Other sec 2 present -- Joey , Charlotte , Jerlyn , Tiara , Raynerd, Amanda(Left early), Drashy(Left early), Dylan(Left early), Amanda Chin(Came superlate).
WTF sia .
Actually , i really feel like quittinq council la .
But , wth la .
I should have not came/left early/came superlate.
I bet Dylan was lyinq anyway.
Gawddd , save me.
At least i hav th geylang serai cc thinq w/ scholars t look forward to <3
If not for council , i wont join this uber cool thinq right.
But council is so ...
._.
Seriously not what i expected.
Totally off.
I have no idea why must they hav th voting crap.
Maybe i wont even get in at all.
Votinq just equals bitches qettinq in ._.
Its a matter of popularity, not real abitlities anymore k.
After that did shufflinq .
Hah , that 1 i still can catch even tho i feel superweird k .
Plus i saw th video and i was like superawkward in thr ._.
Must be due to my no fiction shoe + habit of not walkinq properly/sliding.
LOL .
Cant believe it.
I realise quys can catch it faster than girls O:
Th quys are doinq it quite well when Carissa is still teachinq some of th qirls.
But there are lesser guys la.
WTF NVM .

AHAHAHAH
GEYLANG SERAI CC <3
PASSIONRUN 2012 <3
AWESOME COOL FUNNEH SCHOLARS <3
UNAWESOME BORING THEORY LESSONS <3
SUPER UNAWESOME LONG TRAIN/BUS JOURNEY <3

HAHAHAH GRATEFUL FOR LIFE INDEED.
EVEN BORING THEORY LESSONS _ SUPERLONG JOURNEY ~
KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

Also idiotic people spoils the mood D:
But whatever la, those are UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE ~ LALALA .

But it's okay la ...

Currently got 11 people , excludinq Elaine .

3 idiots . 3 neutral and 5 awesome :D

WTH LOL .

Th scholars are so cute esp. when they use their native lanquaqe .
Scoldin each other w/o knowing what th other person mean :D

So kewttttttt k :D


;the penguins got lost at
8:47 AM