theHAPPENINGS
Sunday, June 19, 2011
I DRANK PEPSI.
FML . I cant believe i got so pissed that i drank pepsi. After abstaining it for so long, i drank pepsi. And i didnt drink it cause i superduper crave for it like the last time. I just drank it cause I need sweet drink to calm myself down ._. I didnt even drank pepsi the last time i craved for it. And now , D:
YLC was awesome <3 3 days 2 nights of awesome in NgeeAnn Poly. 24 people in our tribe - Centurions ! 7 SL - Gavin , Fraser , Wilson , Lynno , Jia Qian , Natalie , Anizah <3 Same tribe & house as Qiting , Wenting & RuiQi. First day spammed workshops . Attended two 3 1/2 hours workshop. Quite fun though :D I actually liked the workshop ~ The speaker - Coach Ernest was funny and cool :D Plus we kept playing games :D . First workshop is okay ~ Played Monkey See Monkey Do ~ 2nd workshop was awesome <3 DISCovering Me. About personaility types which was awesome. Im S , I . But my D & C is almost ! Both are 4 . S is 7 while I is 5. Quite accurate, i think. Meals are not bad. There's aircon , hot water , beds , 2 to a bedroom , fridge , wifi and stuff. Camp preparation was SUPER FAIL.
First night was freezing cause aircon was at 18degrees celcius and DIRECTLY blowinq at me. And the blanket was super small + thin. Woke up at 4+ to freeze. 2nd day was dialogue in the dark and high/low elements. Dialogue in the dark was totally disappointing. I didnt like that experience at all. I was left behind and getting lost and being idiotic my own x.x . But the cafe was cool even though i dont really like it. They like seriously can brew coffee, take the correct drink and know the value of money we gave them in the dark. After that was high elements. Did the Parajump and rockclimbing. Manage to climb finish rock :D and th parajump is like 5 stories high. Before jumping down i was like, clinging on the thing tightly. And when start going down is damn scary ~ After about half, i saw camera, then i release my hands straight away to twist ahahaha epic. And the person was saying never release your hands . Ever. Hahahahahaa. Did low elements. Sucky. We played 2 not so nice games D: And i felt like a hogger kind of thing Zzzz. Camp preparation quite fail.
Second night played monopolydeal and slept at 1am. Fell asleep straight. Last workshop on project management. Something like Geylang serai's cc . Only simplified. Hahahahah . Played th egg game. Have to drop egg from a high height w/o it breaking. Quite cool, i think our group is do until very pro. But i is the decorating advertisement so not really sure. Then is Finale. First to go. Still okay i think. After that is the SL perform. Our tribe keep shouting Gavin. First time he ran away, thenn scond time we shout again. So he went up tell jokes. Damn epic. Before he start, we laugh already LOL . Then he damn paiseh. Damn sad when ending. Other tribes playing game with whole tribe, our tribe seperated ; play balloon game ; take pictures etc. Still play lame balloon qame ._. last few minutes liao, Gavin say play splat they still end up play lame balloon game ._. Should play something SL want. If not, at least play something more fun eh. Almost cry when ending D: Gavin cried. WTH , other SL all didnt cry.
It's awesome in whole . But i just dont feel like elaborating LOL .
I always thought family are people who stand by you. Guess im wrong. Now I know what it means by seeing only what you want to see. You can ignore something totally right in front of you. Thanks and FYLFYLFYL.
;the penguins got lost at
10:12 AM